SeeLevel Tank Monitoring Systems by Garnet Industries solve the issues common in the inaccurate and failure prone systems commonly factory fitted to RVs and boats. Utilizing existing wiring or running a new single wire bus makes installation easy and the sensors are fitted to the outside of tanks so that they are not affected by slime and sludge build up inside the tanks.Features
- SeeLeveL II 709 and 714 tank monitors are designed for retrofit so you can use the existing wiring in your RV.
- Percentage readouts are every 3/8 inch (10mm) instead of the old way of “1/3 Tank” or “1/4 Tank” fractions.
- External sender board technology eliminates false readings due to fouling on the black and gray tanks.
- Digital design completely eliminates installation calibrations and any future recalibrations.
- Senders are custom fitted to your tank by cutting the sender with a pair of scissors! No holes required in tank
- 3 and 4 tank models available.
- Temperature, battery level and LPG tank monitoring available.
The Model 709-P3W System consists:
Model 709-P3W console
3 x 12 inch tank senders
This system provides an outstanding balance between low cost and full features. Instead of single points that give you only a close approximation of how full your tanks are this system offers a continuous level and shows an actual number, in percent, of full.
- Provides accurate tank level information using percentage of full readout
- Measures tanks up to 12 inches tall with a single sender or 24 inches tall with dual senders
- 3 tanks monitored - fresh, grey and black plus LPG (requires third party sensor for LPG monitoring)
- Pump switch
- Measures DC system voltage
- Tank senders are waterproof and are installed on outside of any plastic, ABS, Nylon or fibreglass tank using high quality 3M adhesive
- Tank senders connect to display via a single 2 wire bus which makes wiring much easier
- LPG tank connection compatible with existing electric senders
- Calibrate LPG at first fill of tank or it can be factory calibrated. Display shows increasing level as resistance increases.
- Black console panel, approximately 4" wide by 2.8" high by 1" deep (102x71x25mm)
- Display requires 12 volts from the RV battery, the system will function from 11 volts to 16 volts. Current drain is less than 200mA
Other models are available for 4 tanks, with pump and heater switches and with continuous all tanks display (714 series), contact us for more information on these models.
Notify me when product is back in stock